Hey! Are you ready to learn how to embed a video inside your email to create high-impact loyalty, up-selling, cross-selling and branding campaigns, improving up to 170% CTR and up to 100% your conversion rate.
Why embed a video in your email?
There are many advantages of embedding a video within the email, starting with the fact that 90% of people.
Another important point is that by embedding a video within your email, you can get up to 85% of your videos played over the total number of emails opened, which has a positive impact on your deliverability.
In addition, thanks to video in email you can improve your ROI by up to 40 times, decrease your unsubscribe rate and increase your sales.
How to create email marketing with video using Viewed
Viewed is the only platform in the world that allows you to embed an autoplay video within your email marketing campaign in an easy, fast and device-friendly way.
In this tutorial you will learn how to easily create, configure and send an email marketing campaign with autoplay videos.
1. Sign in to your Viewed account
Login to your account from our platform page www.viewed.video and click on Login button in the top right menu.
If you don't have a Viewed account yet, create one completely FREE here. With this account you will be able to host 3 videos per month in our platform and get up to 5 thousand views per month. Get to know all the benefits of your FREE Plan.
Creating your account is very easy, you just need a corporate email and fill in a short form as shown in the picture below.
If you are an SME or freelancer and you do not have a corporate email, contact us, we will help you create one email@example.com.
2. Upload your video file
Viewed sends millions of videos by email every day. We have robust servers in partnership with Amazon and Google Cloud, allowing us to deliver your videos regardless of volume or user traffic.
- Click the Upload a video button at the top right.
- The first time you upload your video we will ask you to select the ESP you usually use to send your email marketing campaigns, to make sure it is compatible with our platform. You can also check our integrations list here.
- Then fill in the fields as follows:
- Video name: It’s a name to identify the video in your list.
- Video file: Select your video file. You can use drag and drop or click to browse for it on your computer. You can also copy a link from YouTube or Vimeo. The maximum allowed size is 120 Mb. with a maximum length of 32,767 seconds.
- Video width: Is the width in pixels of your video in your HTML template (Max. 750, we recommended 600).
- Finally click on the green button "Upload a video" and let our platform work its magic.
3. Coffee Time!
It's time for a cup of coffee. This process will only take a few minutes for your video to be ready.
Relax, our system will take care of everything. Viewed will automatically create all the necessary video formats to deliver the best possible experience to every OS, device and browser.
4. Get the code to embed a video within an email
In this section "Share Video" you will see the different options you have to embed your video within the email.
Select the compatible option with your emailing provider that you use to send your email marketing campaigns.
- Mailchimp: To use VIEWED with Mailchimp you will need to connect both accounts. Read our tutorial.
- HubSPot: Copy the identifier code that will appear and paste it into your template. See our tutorial about How to send a video email with HubSpot.
- Send with other Emailing Software: Copy the HTML code and paste it into the HTML template of your email, in the position where you want your video to appear. Find here more tutorials to learn how to use VIEWED with the different ESPs.
Take the control of your vídeo
If you have the Professional or Enterprise plan, when you finish uploading your video, you can go to the "HQ Video Email Preview" section on the left side menu, to configure the different experiences of your video that your subscribers will receive.
HQ video email preview: Your users will enjoy a new experience by receiving this 10-second high-quality video email preview.
- Full Video: This is how your full video will be displayed when your subscribers click on the HQ video email preview they receive.
Fallback image: Static image that your users will receive only if your monthly views are finished.
What does the video email preview refer to?
We have updated our platform making our delivery system compatible with iOS15 and the new email privacy policies, which will undoubtedly improve your interaction rate and deliverability.
To overcome the anti-SPAM filters of 90% of email providers, VIEWED delivers a high-quality video preview of 10-second within the email.
This preview will play silently and automatically, respecting the user's decision to watch the full video with audio.
This video behavior within the email represents great advantages for your email marketing campaign, because these actions will increase your click-through and conversion rate, keeping your subscribers' desire to keep receiving your emails.
To learn more about iOS15 and VIEWED visit our blog.
How can I edit the preview of my video?
With the Professional Plan It is now possible to change the fallback image, select the 10 second video preview you want your users to watch in the email and configure the behavior of the full video display.
When you have finished configuring the behavior of your video click on the next button.
- Fallback image
- HQ video email preview
- Full Video
Ready! Now you can send your video by email.