Sending videos by email is very easy, you just need a HubSpot Premium account.
You'll find that your email marketing campaigns have never had better results after using VIEWED to embed videos within your email templates.
There are many advantages of embedding a video within the email, starting with the fact that 90% of people.
Another important point is that by embedding a video within your email, you can get up to 85% of your videos played over the total number of emails opened, which has a positive impact on your deliverability.
Viewed is the only platform in the world that allows you to embed an autoplay video within your email marketing campaign in an easy, fast and device-friendly way.
1. Sign in to your Viewed account
Login to your account from our platform page www.viewed.video and click on Login in the top right menu.
If you don't have a Viewed account yet, create one completely FREE here. With this account you will be able to host 3 videos per month in our platform and get up to 5 thousand views per month. Get to know all the benefits of your FREE Plan.
Creating your account is very easy, you just need a corporate email and fill in a short form as shown in the picture below.
If you are an SME or freelancer and you do not have a corporate email, contact us, we will help you create one firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Upload your video file
Viewed sends millions of videos by email every day. We have robust servers in partnership with Amazon and Google Cloud, allowing us to deliver your videos regardless of volume or user traffic.
- Click the Upload a video button at the top right.
- The first time you upload your video we will ask you to select HubSpot . You can also check our all integrations list here.
- Then fill in the fields as follows:
- Video name: It’s a name to identify the video in your list.
- Video file: Select your video file. You can use drag and drop or click to browse for it on your computer. You can also copy a link from YouTube or Vimeo. The maximum allowed size is 120 Mb. with a maximum length of 32,767 seconds.
- Video width: Is the width in pixels of your video in your HTML template (Max. 750, we recommended 600).
- Finally click on the green button "Upload a video" and let our platform work its magic.
3. Coffee Time!
It's time for a cup of coffee. This process will only take a few minutes for your video to be ready.
Relax, our system will take care of everything. Viewed will automatically create all the necessary video formats to deliver the best possible experience to every OS, device and browser.
4. Get the code to embed a video within an email
In this section "Share Video" you will see the different options you have to embed your video within the email.
- Select the HubSpot option.
- Copy the identifier code that will appear and paste it into your template.
5. It's time to go HubSpot
Now it is time to go to Hubspot to start your campaign. Login to your HubSpot account.
To embed the video with the code you have copied into the VIEWED platform you will need to download the VIEWED module from HubSpot's ASSET MARKETPLACE, in case you already have it, skip to the next step.
Downloading the module is very easy:
- Go to MARKETPLACE > ASSET MARKETPLACE > PURCHASED
- Click on the INSTALL UPDATE button.
- Your module is now updated to the latest version.
6. Create your email marketing campaign
- Go to MARKETING > EMAIL and click on CREATE EMAIL to create a new campaign.
- Select the type of email marketing campaign you want to create.
- Select your template. Remember that the only requirement is that the template you choose must allow you to drag and drop modules.
7. Embed a video within your email temple
- Click the "+" button to select the VIEWED module you downloaded in the step 6.
- Drag and drop the VIEWED module into the location in your template where you want the video to appear.
- Paste the identifier code of the video you copied from the VIEWED platform (step 5).
8. Video setup
Set the width and height of the video in your template. This should be the same size as the file when you created the campaign in the VIEWED platform (step 2) .
Configuration of your video and email
Now that you've learned how to use the Viewed platform to embed videos within your email, it's time to configure your video display to enhance your subscribers' experience.
If your video is longer than 10 seconds please refer to the following guide: How to configure a video within an email?
Done! your campaign is now ready to send!